Last Revised: May 1, 2014
Login You'll only access the API using an API key. If You have an integration, then users must have the option to log in via their API key. You will not and must not prompt users to provide their Adopia username, password, or security question.
Spam If You use Adopia's APIs, You will:
- Abide by all product, site, and services Policies.
- Follow all documentation We provide for the APIs.
- Not attempt to hack or change the way the services function.
We may throttle or otherwise restrict Your use of the APIs at any time at Our discretion. We may monitor Your use of the APIs for compliance with these rules, and We may deny You access to the API or shut down Your integration or Your account if You try to go around or exceed the limitations We set.
- Ownership - We own all worldwide rights, titles, and interest in the services and the APIs, including the intellectual property rights, trademarks, service marks, code, and features. You agree to not copy, use or otherwise infringe on Our code, design, or content. Any rights not expressly granted by this policy are withheld. You own all worldwide rights, titles, and interest in the integration, except for Our APIs, Our trademarks and service marks, and the services, including all intellectual property rights. If You give Us comments about the APIs or the services, We may use the same in any manner, including copying, modifying, creating derivative works, displaying, disclosing, distributing, and using that feedback without any obligation to compensate You.
- Representations and Warranties - You represent and warrant that You'll maintain all the licenses required for Your integration, and that Your integration won't violate any law or regulation in any way. You are also reminded here of other agreements with Us to comply fully with all applicable international, federal, state and local laws.
- Updates - We may update or modify the APIs and this policy from time to time by posting the changes on this site or notifying You via email. These changes may affect Your use of the APIs or the way Your integration interacts with the API. You should stop using Our API if We make a change unacceptable to You. Continued use of the APIs means You accept the changes.
- Confidentiality - By virtue of the services and API, You might have access to confidential, proprietary, and non-public information specific to the API ("Confidential Information"). You may use this information only to use and develop with the APIs. You agree not to disclose the confidential information to anyone without Our signed written consent, and agree to take all steps necessary to maintain the confidential nature of the same.
- Indemnification - You hereby agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Us from and against any and all losses, claims, exposure, decrees, fines, orders, judgments, damages, injuries and liabilities of any kind (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising in any manner from Your use of the API.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE PROVIDE THE API AS IS. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OF OUR API, NOR ITS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
If you feel there has been a breach of policy please contact email@example.com